AYA Financial Aid Policy & Procedures
At AYA, we believe that financial constraints should never hinder a student's educational journey. Our commitment has always been to provide opportunities for all students, regardless of financial circumstances. If you require financial aid, we are here to help. Follow these simple steps to request and receive financial assistance:
- Meet with our Business Office Manager to obtain an Application for Financial Assistance. The form can also be downloaded from our website for your convenience.
- Complete the application and submit it, along with all required supporting documentation, to the Business Office Manager.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Business Office Manager, Chief Financial Officer, and Board Executive Committee.
- Once the review process is complete, you will be notified of the awarded financial aid amount.
- Award amounts typically do not exceed 50% of the tuition.
- Financial aid is dependent on the availability of sponsorships. Once the allocated funds are exhausted, no further financial aid can be awarded
School Readiness Program ( PreSchool + After Care)
AYA's PreSchool through K4 programs are licensed by Hillsborough County Childcare Licensing and qualify for funding through the School Readiness Program. More information can be obtained from our Registrar's office.
Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) is dedicated to offering families comprehensive information and personalized recommendations for school readiness, early care, and education programs. These referrals are unbiased and generated by computer algorithms, taking into account each family's unique circumstances and preferences, regardless of their income. Making the right choice for their child's care is one of the most important and challenging decisions for any family. CCR&R is fully committed to assisting families in finding the answers to their questions about locating, selecting, and utilizing high-quality services, as well as accessing financial aid and addressing other early childhood and education concerns. Additionally, Child Care Resources and Referrals can assess eligibility for financial assistance in the early childhood program, with the parent's payment amount determined on a sliding fee scale based on their income. These services are available to children from infancy through age 10.
For more information, please see the AYA registrar.
Voluntary PreK - VPK (PK4 Students)
AYA proudly participates in the Voluntary Pre-K (VPK) program, catering to children who have turned four by September 1. For detailed information about the Florida VPK program, click here.
Please note that there is currently no financial aid available for Pre-3
these programs are solely funded by parents.
Step-Up For Students (Kindergarten Through Grade 12)
AYA actively participates in the Step Up For Students scholarship program, which offers K-12 scholarships for low-income school children. Families who qualify for the free or reduced lunch program may be eligible for this opportunity. Depending on eligibility, students may receive more than $5,887 for private school tuition. To take advantage of this program, parents must apply and renew their applications online in a timely manner, providing necessary documentation as required.
We are committed to making quality education accessible to all, and we encourage you to explore the financial aid options available. Join us at AYA and embark on an enriching educational journey!