DROP-OFF POLICY DISMISSAL POLICY
Parents are expected to drop off and pick up their children promptly and in the proper area.
K3 - Grade 5: 7:50 a.m. - 8:05 a.m.
Grades 6 - 12: 7:50 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Students who participate in the breakfast program need to be dropped off between 7:00 - 7:55 a.m. and in front of the cafeteria. Any student arriving after 7:55 a.m. will NOT be served breakfast.
Students coming in late must go to the office with their parents to get a late pass before class.
K3 - K5: 3:15 p.m.
Grades 1–5: 3:15 p.m.
Grades 6–12 3:25 p.m.
K3 - K50: 1:05 p.m.
Grades 1–12: 1:05 p.m.
Occasionally, parents need to pick up their children before dismissal time. This may be difficult if the student has not had time to prepare for the departure. It may also disrupt the instruction flow for the class they are leaving. Therefore, it is necessary to follow a procedure that allows faculty staff, parents, and the student to accomplish this task expediently and with as little disruption as possible. If given prior notice of early pick-up, the office can ensure that the student is waiting in the office when the parent arrives.
Late Pick-Up fees will be assessed to parents if their children in K3 - grade 5 are picked up more than 15 minutes after the published Dismissal Time. Costs will be $5 for every half-hour late or any increment thereof.
Important: Please note that parents will not be allowed to pick up their children from the classrooms before first coming to the office and signing them out. The pass they get from the office must be left with the security guard at the gate.
Additional Dismissal Notes:
- Grades K5 - 5: Students must remain seated at all times.
- Grades 6–12: Students must always stay alert and in the dismissal area.
- Students should proceed directly to their cars upon arrival.
- Students should follow the directions given by teachers/administrators on duty at all times.
- To attend clubs or tutoring, students must have ID and proper authorization.
- Students must keep personal items with them at all times.
- Students are not permitted to go to the playground areas.
- PK - grade 5 students will be escorted to the after-care area 15 minutes after Dismissal Time, and parents will be charged.
- Grades 6–12 students remaining at school after 3:45, Monday-Thursday, without administrative permission, will be penalized:
- 1st Time: Warning to Parents
- 2nd time: $25 Penalty (per family);
- 3rd time + Each Additional Time: $50 Penalty (per family)
- Bad weather dismissal will be from inside.
- No food or drinks are allowed during dismissal time.
- Students must remain in full uniform (including hijab for girls) until they leave the campus.
- Students in grades 6 - 12 CAN NOT pick up younger siblings from PK-grade 5 unless they are approved drivers.
- Student drivers cannot pick up any students unless they are listed on the Authorized to Pick Up list.
- Student drivers must leave campus immediately after dismissal.